24 May 2011

Random quote I'm diggin'.


This is going to be a short and sweet one, but I just have to get this out before I literally go insane. Just left Steve’s house where we watched this incredible surf documentary. Now, I’m sure you’re thinking ‘A surfing documentary, are you havin’ a giraffe? How’d you take it seriously?’ But let me tell you – it’s stunning. It is a beautiful amalgamation of insight into the culture of a bunch of different countries as well as an IMMENSE display of cinematography. Photogasm right here on that one. And the only words in the film were absolutely incredible that I can’t get over them. They’re so true and accurate.

‘Someone who is now long dead once wrote: “The world is a book and those who don’t travel only read one page.” What no one tells you is that the book is no easy read. There is one thing that I can say: Whatever it is you’re looking for – beauty, salvation, enlightenment, danger, or just to disappear – this will only be a fraction of what you’ll find… I’m only trying to read the whole book.’
-       Taylor Steele’s Sipping Jetstreams

And that’s honestly enough said. I want to read the whole book. Now. I want to take pictures. I want to experience. I want to see. I want to do. I want to be. Are my two years up yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment