Here are a list of items that are greatly needed and appreciated:
- Erasers (both large and the kind one can put on the end of pencils)
- Coloured pencils
- Pencil sharpeners
- Stickers (fun, silly, glittery ones)
- Construction paper
- Chalk (white and coloured)
- Markers (fat Crayola and skinny ones)
- Paints (face and poster)
- White and lined paper
- Colouring books (for boys and girls - try, however, to stay away from Barbies and magic-y stuff)
- Scissors (for both kids and adults)
I know it's a LOT to ask, what with the prices for shipping things to Africa and it would take at least a month to get here, but it would mean a lot to me and these kids, as well as acting as your good deed of the year. Haha.
Also, on a completely unrelated note: Fringe. Totes hooked. John Noble is brilliant. Show is wonderfully, unrealistic brain candy. And seriously, when did Joshua Jackson get attractive? I'm fairly certain he's gotten much better-looking since his Dawson days... I mean, come on, dude's a lefty. What more can I say? Haha. I know it happens in almost every cop drama where there's a male and female lead, but the tension between Peter and Olivia? Definitely a proponent. JJ Abrams, your brain-children have taken over my life. And I kind of enjoy it.
All my love and best wishes.